Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting Back to Normal

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments and support for Muffin.  He is doing great!  Those antibiotics are miraculous:)  Just to prove it to you here is what he was up to today...
Eating a favorite snack:  Hexagon shaped waffle with cream cheese!


His high energy personality was back in action in typical Muffin style.  Here he is in one of his favorite positions: upside down on the couch!
My Little Sensory Seeker is back!

Not to be forgotten about is Puck, the big brother.  This kid has layers of personality and depth I am just beginning to break the surface on.  I don't know where my toddler went but this little man is one of the coolest I have ever met.  Tomorrow we are going on a date-night to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2, just us:)  Can't wait!
When I look in his eyes I see so much soul...

Future Heartbreaker

7 comments:

*Jess* said...

Glad Muffin is on the mend! And that's a great photo of Puck!

Lisa Noel said...

Gorgeous photos. Glad he's feeling better.

purseblogger said...

I am so glad he is feeling better!
Your boys are so dang cute! Have fun at the movie. :)

mycornerofthepond said...

FABULOUS!!! So happy he is back and feeling good.
Your photos are wonderful :o) You really know how to make the camera work for you.

daisybv2 said...

Glad he is doing better!!!

Jennifer said...

He DEFINITELY looks like he's feeling better. Don't you wish we could just bounce back like that?

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

While I was tutoring at the library last night, a kid was literally laughing out loud at the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book...I hope you guys love the movie!

Oh, and the muffin all over his face? Priceless!