I think I am happiest when I am busiest. Being busy forces you to concentrate on the things that count the most. That being said there is a very fine line between busy and overwhelmed. There is a lot coming in my direction so I'm not sure which it will turn out to be.
Here we go...
- Baseball started yesterday for the boys. Hubs and I coach Muffins team. Well, he coaches the team and I coach Muffin... Both boys have practice at the same time today, thankfully just a field apart so we can coach and watch Puck at his practice from across the way.
- Spring is here, which means the photography business picks up...bye bye Sundays.
- I've somehow ended up on the ballot for next years PTO President. I'm really excited about it but also slightly anxious about the time commitment involved. One of my favorite things in the world is to be a leader and help people accomplish their goals. I used to manage pools back in the day when I still looked good in a bathing suit. I was also captain of my high school colorguard in the the Marching Band. Yes, I admit I was a band geek....great memories. I always seem to end up in these kinds of roles so I guess there is a reason for that.
- We are dog sitting for a week! My favorite Pug:) Right now I have a Pug snuggled up on my left and a Labradoodle snuggled up on my right. So right now that makes Hubs (a boy), Muffin & Puck (both boys) and the dogs (also boys)...I am completely out numbered here.
- Weightloss is not happening. I'm very disappointed in myself. I'm working up the courage to go to a Spinning class. I'm afraid I'll have to hobble out before the class is over...