Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers - Bits & Pieces Edition


What a day....Here are my leftovers in pix...



*Hubs was T-Boned this morning in our minivan.  Luckily no one was hurt.  Whenever I look at this picture all I can think about it that this is where Puck rides in the car...
See the side-curtain airbags deployed?  Chills...

*Puck lost his 3rd tooth today while at school.  It was the 1st tooth on the top row:)  He was really excited about coming home with his tooth in the little tooth box from the nurse!  Again, they grow so fast.

*As I mentioned earlier this week.  I HATE how I look right now.  I'm trying to accept it and love me for me.  I'm still the same person on the inside...
This photo was taken of me at work.  I am a preschool photographer so this is how I look everyday.  Sitting on my case, strobes/umbrellas behind me, coffee to my right.  Wearing my oh-so-stylish company polo shirt.  Sexy, right?

Please go enjoy some leftovers with Danifred.  Click HERE! & tell her I sent you:)

11 comments:

krayzid0rk said...

We're always our own worst critics. I think you look great, try not to be so hard on yourself.

The thought of your baby being there is so scary. I was just discussing where to put the baby when he comes as the back center is safest but also hard to get in and out of the car, however safety is much more important than things being easier for mama. It's sad that now days you have to decide where is safest because no one can drive safely. Glad no one was hurt and hope they have good insurance!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

WHAT HAPPENED! When I drive around these days I can imagine every single accident that could happen at any single moment..something about shuttling around 3 kiddos. I am SO glad that your husband is okay and that your little guy wasn't in the car!

Mrs. Z said...

Popping over from FNL...so glad everyone is okay from the accident!

I blogged about the same issue/self-confidence/appearance issues a few days ago. I figure, how long am I going to waste on worrying about it, you know? You look great!

Sarah said...

Stopping in from FNL.

So glad everyone is okay from the accident. Scary!

You look beautiful!

dfost said...

stopping in from FNL

You are beautiful. But I understand how you feel. Sometimes you just don't feel it and you want to make a change, for you, not for anyone else.

Sorry about the accident, I hope he was okay!

Tezzie said...

Scary stuff...so very glad noone was hurt!

Boy would be really jealous of Puck's teeth...some of his friends have started losing their teeth, but his are still firmly planted :D

And, I think that's a beautiful photo of you!!!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Thank God your husband is okay...that IS so freaking scary!

Aren't all company polos the sexiest garments in the world??? That's been my finding!

Love a lost tooth...kids always look so cute with those gaps...especially yours!!!

Ashley said...

I've done the crash in the drive way thing so many times :( Stinks!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- I love your pictures :)

Buckeroomama said...

Puck looks adorable with that one missing front missing front tooth! :)

Glad that nobody was hurt in the accident.

(The slideshow in my new 'look' is part of the Montage template that I purchased from Cinnamon Girl Studio and she installed it for me...)

Danifred said...

I love that picture of you! It made me smile :)

So glad no one was hurt with the crash- that is seriously scary.

Jeni said...

What a charming blog...stopping by from my own and FNL- thanks for visiting me!

What a scare with the accident, but so glad to read there were no injuries. Your little guy is just adorable with the missing front tooth. Mine just lost the same tooth last week- too cute on both of them. Wishing a you a better week-

Jeni