Sunday, February 20, 2011

Old Photos

I love old photos.  I love new ones too.  I photographed these old photos of me and my dad with my DSLR.  Then I brought the photos into Photoshop and hit "Auto-Color".  The photos went from looking old and yellow to well restored.

I spent a great day with my family enjoying my dad being home and feeling better.  I also got to spend some long over do time with my sister.  The best part was seeing her play with my boys and hearing her and my boys laugh together.  Tell those that you love, that you love them and tell them often!

Now I'm enjoying a nice glass of Kir Royale and hoping my sister accepts my friend request on Facebook:-)  {Update-She did!}

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad she did...those pictures are priceless!

Danifred said...

What sweet pictures. Technology is amazing. I need to scan in and correct so many old photos. One of these days!!!

krayzid0rk said...

Those pictures are so cute.

I'm glad she accepted, its always a feeling of heart bursting fullness when you can reconnect with someone that has been so dearly missed.