Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I got a phone call...

but I missed it because my phone was downstairs and I was upstairs keeping an eye on the boys in the shower and folding laundry and dusting my room...

My husband comes up and asks where my phone was.

He takes the dusting cloth out of my hand and hugs me.   That's when he starts to speak and he tells me my step-mom called and my father was rushed to the hospital...

...dad...hospital...

I'm paralyzed with fear while he is telling me the details.  My father is my hero, my protector, the best poppy to my sons in the entire world.

They are keeping him over night to run tests.   It looks like he is OK.  I love my dad so much and ask for your prayers that this is nothing serious.

9 comments:

Semi-Slacker Mom said...

I hope everything will be okay with your dad. That's scary.

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

HUGS! Hope all is well

Candice said...

Praying everything will be ok!!

SmartBear said...

Sending positive thoughts your way. So sorry you are scared. Take care okay?
Best,
Tina

Rebecca said...

Prayers coming your way...that sucks.

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Prayers and positive thoughts! hang in there. So hard.

Kristiina said...

That is my worst fear...something happening to my dad. I hope that everything is alright.

Danifred said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry. Prayers and hugs your way!

Marie said...

That truly is frightening. Prayers that he is fine and home soon.