Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

Are you hungry?  Come and play with the lovely and talented Danifred!  All those little things that have been on your mind all week but don't constitute an entire blogpost...share them here and feel the love!


  • Hello Wine...it's been 34 days since we last saw each other.  It felt like a reunion tonight when I removed the cork and poured my first glass in over a month!  Welcome home..sniff sniff...welcome home.



  • My doggy, the labradoodle, got a nice bath.  Puck said afterward that he smelled like strawberries.  

  • Have you seen this?  This reminds me of Puck.  He LOVES Darth Vader! 

3 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

super cute commercials! Will have to maybe post that on my blog too since we are also a star wars loving family...or at least the males are.

Hope you enjoyed your wine. I can't wait to indulge in my first glass after 9 months of pregnancy...just need a little more time between feedings before I can indulge.
Happy Friday!

Rebecca said...

I've been having like 1 glass a week...that's enough for me right now. I hope you enjoyed every last drop! I like how you have a wine charm on your glass too...just in case anyone tries to steal it!

Danifred said...

I bet that wine tasted divine. Nothing like the first of anything after a long break!