Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Decade of Marriage

Tomorrow is my 10th Wedding Anniversary.  A decade of matrimony.  That is a really long time.  I can't even believe that much time has passed...amazing.  Marriage is truly a journey.

Hubs and I are both really excited about our night out this coming weekend.  It's a mini getaway, 1/2 a weekend, one night away from the kids.  Luxury hotel...and dinner for 2 at the same place where we has our wedding reception!

I bought a new dress today...I couldn't decide between two, cute or sexy.  Sexy won.  At least I hope it's sexy!  I'm not sure I even recall what "sexy" actually is...



4 comments:

Clairity said...

Woohoo, this is so cool. Grats you two and have a lovely time ;)

Rebecca said...

Now I want to see a picture of you in your sexy dress...

You look beautiful in these pictures...your bouquet is huge! I want to see more of the dress! Have a great 1/2 weekend!!!!

Cara G. said...

Happy 10 years! Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Have a great weekend!

fiddlehead said...

Wonderful. Happy 10th anniversary! Love that you shared these beautiful wedding shots too!