Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dad Update

He is home and feeling better.  Even though the Doctors aren't sure what caused him to become so ill they have come up with a course of treatment.

I'm so glad I was able to spend so much time with him while he was in the hospital.  I love my dad and can't even imagine how horrible it would be if something happened to him.

Thank you so much for all your prayers and words of encouragement.  It's truly appreciated.

That's all I have the energy to write.   If you have been granted access you can read more HERE.

2 comments:

Clairity said...

Hope your dad gets better soon, will keep him in my prayers.

Kristiina said...

Glad that your dad is home and I hope that they figure out what is wrong. Best of luck...I think that we are both "daddy's girls."