Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I'm a little late on accepting this but better late than never, right?  I received this award from 3 people in the same week!  As always, knowing that people enjoy reading my blog makes me feel good to be sharing all my craziness with you.  Thank you so much Debbie from Becoming an Ex-Yo-Yo Dieter , Staying Above the Water , and Ashley at {These Days} .


To accept this award, you must do the following...

A - Thank the person who awarded you. (see above:)

B- Share seven things about myself .
  1. I'm not a girlie-girl and never have been.   
  2. I get my hair cut about one every 2 years.
  3. My current wardrobe is almost exclusively from Target and Old Navy.  Sigh...
  4. My favorite pair of shoes are silver flats with a buckle on the toe and I would be happy if they were the last pair I ever wore.  They go with EVERYTHING.
  5. Monday is my 35th Birthday!  Ahhhh!
  6. I've been married for 10 years this February.  A decade, wow!
  7. I drive a Prius and get 45 miles to the gallon, jealous?
C- Pass along our "stylishness" by awarding the award to 15 other bloggers, and then let them know I did it!  *I am not going to pass this award along yet.  I want to think about who to award while I'm reading all the amazing blogs I follow and will pass out a few at a time.  It might be you....

3 comments:

Danifred said...

I get my hair cut about once a year. It's a far cry from the every 6-8 weeks I used to do when I was single!

Tiffany said...

I'll be 35 this year too and my 10 year anniversary is also this year! Congrats to you!

Rebecca said...

Silver flats are the best thing ever!!! They do go with everything! Unfortunately, the pair I loved doesn't fit now that I'm not prego anymore...gotta get a new pair pronto! Thanks for the reminder.

I still force myself to get a haircut every 2 months. I like my hair dresser, so it's like going to dinner with a friend! Queer, right?

35...I loved 35. I'm having a hard time with the 37 that is coming up in March. It just sounds so close to 40!!!