Monday, January 3, 2011

Self Portrait - Skin Softening/Eyes Edit

Here is the original SOOC...

Unedited

Here is the version I edited in CS4 using a Tutorial I found HERE on YouTube.  I loved it because I can work on my photo while listening and watching the tutorial at the same time.  I worked a little on layers and filters. I also worked on the eyes a bit but didn't want to get too distracted.  I wanted to learn how to smooth out the skin on my face, yep that's me in the photo with no make-up on;)

I'm fairly happy with my first attempt but will keep working on it it.

Edited with CS4 & Week 1 of 52 Weeks of Me {Hello}


I'm adding the 52 Weeks of Me - Self Portrait Project click HERE if you are interested in joining in...Theme for Week 1 is Hello

1 comment:

cynthia said...

I love the clarity of your eyes (I have a hard time focusing in on my eyes when taking my selfies). I also envy your long, dark lashes ... no make-up necessary when you're born with those lovelies!