Monday, January 3, 2011

Reflections of Myself

Now that my emotional health is in order I feel I am truly ready to take on my physical health.

I am going to be tracking my food, weight loss, and fitness goals on Spark People. So let me know if you are there too:) You can find me under TOGMAMAB. I am using the meal plans with some substitutions.

I am back in Yoga at a fun new studio...although I hate that they have mirrors. I don't need to be reminded that my boobs are hanging out and my ass is gigantic.

My 35th birthday is this month and since it's also the time to make resolutions...I'm feeling ecstatic about a fresh start. 2010 was a great year for me and I just have a great feeling about 2011.

Right now I am at an all time high weight for me. At just under 5'3" I am 165.6lbs. I was shocked to find out that I am just a few pounds away from being obese. Yeah, really! My BMI has always been high since I am on the athletic and stocky side, got that from my Dad. You should see my calves, really. Skinny legs will never be mine but I would be thrilled to break the 130lbs mark by the end of my goal.

I will not be dieting. I will be making major life changes including no alcohol until the Super Bowl.

Here we go...again;)

2 comments:

Driven To Distraction said...

Wishing you lots of luck on your journey - it is hard, but YOU CAN DO IT!

I highly recommend the books from the Eat This, Not That series for managing healthy eating - they have a supermarket guide, eating out guide, cooking guide and a few others that help you make smarter choices without giving up the good stuff.

Rebecca said...

Ooooh...I've heard about that book. Sounds interesting.

I've also started meal planning for every week (and saving it on a month-long log so that I can refer to it when I'm out of ideas). I can send it to you if you're interested.

I have those calves too...impossible to find boots!