Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let the Sun Shine

It's been an emotional week for me with all this stuff that's going on with Muffin.  So today, no matter what, I'm going to let the sun shine on us, even if it's 20 degrees outside. 

We're going to get the camera out an take some photos for my 365 project!

We're going to water all the plants, walk the dog, and throw in some laundry.  It's going to be a totally relaxing but productive day.

The boys both have playdates scheduled.  We are doing a sibling swap with some neighbors down the street.  I'm taking the 3 year olds and she is taking the 6 year olds.  It will be Muffins 1st playdate, since he has always had a standing date with his loving and willing brother, Puck. 

To all my readers that comment and send there word of support, thank you 100 times.  It's truly appreciated!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a great day! Enjoy!

Patty O. said...

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Danifred said...

I hope you found some time to relax and enjoy today!
Hugs!

Rebecca said...

Awesome that you're finding some time to just slow down a little. All of that other stuff is so overwhelming. I'm sure it's good to be "normal" for a day. Enjoy every moment and can't wait to see some great pics!