Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers, yep... on Sunday




  • I think there are way too many school holidays.  Especially on Mondays because that is my day off.  It's nice to have 3 hours to myself once in a while.  I have found Mondays to be the busiest days of the week.  There is always something happening on a Monday.  Next Monday is my birthday.  I was planning on a private mani/pedi session until the county finally called about evaluating Muffin.  Of coarse he gets priority.  Happy Birthday to me;
  • The Laundry situation in my house has reached an all time high level of Out-Of-Controlness.  Shiver....  It is seriously horrific.  Period.
  • I am happy to report that I've lost 8 pounds so this calorie counting thing is working.  Now I need to crank up the exercise...I don't like exercising.
  • Muffin doesn't want to wear anything but his Wall-e T-shirts, day and night.  It's becoming a bit of a problem.  Not sure how much to force the situation with him about wearing other things.
  • Still haven't had any alcohol since New Years Eve, yeah me.  I bet my liver is thanking me and just think about all those empty calories I'm not consuming either!!!
  • Can't shake that baby feeling...maybe it's my age, who knows.  Not sure Hubs will ever go for it but I think I would always regret not trying later in life.
Go get your helping of Leftovers at Danifred's Place.

4 comments:

Mommyfriend Lori said...

Totally with you, waaay too many school holidays. My kids love it, me...not so much. Wowie, 8 pounds! You go! That's awesome!

Danifred said...

Good for you and the weight loss!

I'm with you on the holidays. In our county, it is even worse. It borders on absurdity. I am totally contemplating trying to find a job closer to home for that very reason.

Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds said...

I also dislike exercise. I prefer to trick myself into it!

Rebecca said...

8 pounds? That's awesome.

Sorry about your birthday...I truly am. I know how much it sucks to want something just for yourself and then lose it. It also sucks to be a Mom and knowing that you have to do the "right thing," but still being bitter b/c you always do the "right thing."

A great friend of mine (and successful mother of two grown sons) always told me that when choosing your battle, clothing and hair color/style is rarely something important enough to fight over. As soon as you let it go, it will probably change. Matt insists on wearing Thomas shirts every day...I have bought several from Kohl's and I also convince him to wear them under other things...sweaters, hoodies, etc.