Monday, January 17, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

I thought I would make an attempt at this.  Considering I have to use Photoshop CS4 makes it even more of a challenge for me.  I love the idea of being able to make pages and journal about what's going on in our lives.  We have 15,000 + photos stored on our computer...yeah really! 

Here is my first "test" digital scrapbook page.  Not bad for my first attempt.  I used freebies from http://freedigitalscrapbooking.com/  in case you want to try one too!  I find this to be lots more fun than cutting out actual paper and using real glue...


You can print your "scrapbook" through Shutterfly.  I might be hooked...Hubs has been eyeing me all night wondering what the heck has glued me to the computer;)

6 comments:

Carrie27 said...

I have no patience to do these pages. I tried a couple years back, made a couple, and realized it would take me the rest of my entire life plus another 20 years to get everything I would want done. But, I think it looks great!

Tiffany said...

I have tried the digital scrap booking and it frustrates me. I find the cutest stuff on free sites, get it all downloaded but then I have trouble cutting and adding my photos, that I give up.
You did a great job! I love yours. I think I'll stick to paper scrapping.

Ali said...

That looks great. I am no good with things like that. I just wanted to thank you for your supportive comment on my blog post as well. I ordered the size they suggested (australian size 14)and am really going to work hard to get down to an australian size 10). I have 7.5 months until the wedding! x

Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds said...

Looks gorgeous! I'm sure it would be addictive - I think I'll stay away for now!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

This looks like fun. I can't scrapbook in real life. Maybe I will do better virtually.

Rebecca said...

Can you print them out? How do you get them in albums? Am I being old-fashioned? Yours looks great, but now I must investigate!