Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blog Progress

OK, so the new design is up.  I think I like it.  I can't decide if I want to get rid of the cheerios background and just go with a nice patterned yellow...but we'll see.  The updated blogger template designer really does have tons of options that can be manipulated to suit your wishes.

When you click on the tabs to "Weigh Loss" and "Photography" you will see links to my other blogs.  This will work temporarily.  What I REALLY want is for the tab to pull all posts tagged as "Photography", etc.  As far as blog design and HTML this is way over my head so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out.  Then, I would be able to delete the other stand alone blogs all together.

To make the banner I used Picnik (Thanks Danifred) it was the quickest most simplest way to get the job done.

5 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I love it! Yipee! So fun!

*Jess* said...

It looks great!

Rebecca said...

I really like this!

Ashley said...

It looks great! I actually like that the links take you to your other blog. In mine, you get my posts but there is no way to search or organize them.

Danifred said...

Loving it! The header turned out beautifully. Horray!