Friday, January 7, 2011

And the Award Goes to ... Me! (and maybe you)

I'm not ashamed to admit that I LOVE to hear that someone likes my blog or my photos...anything:)  I was tickled pink to learn that one of my favorite photo bloggers, Tez from Not Always Picture Perfect awarded me The Trendy Blogger Award!  Yippeeeee:)  It's truly the small things in life that make me happy.





So I have to share the love with my 10 Trendy Bloggers and bloggers that I adore and go to first when catching up on my blog reading.  I am sending this up to...


I love your blogs ladies, even when I don't get a chance to leave comments & love:)

In order to receive this award, simply post about it on your blog,  choose 10 blogs you feel are deserving of the 'Trendy Blog Award', (and  let them know about it).  Be sure to display your button, and provide  the link where people can pick up their own. 


You can go HERE to pick up the button or copy the one in my post!

4 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Thanks! Very kind. I have reorganized my sidebar and have your blog listed there. I noticed I had removed many of my blogs to make things less busy but miss having them right there.

Have a great weekend.

Danifred said...

Thank you my friend!
You and your boys have become part of my daily routine.

Rebecca said...

Well, would you look at that!!! Love it! Thank you!

Buckeroomama said...

Aw, thank you!!!

I love many of the blogs that you have up there. Thank you again! Made me smile big. =)