Thursday, December 9, 2010

Show & Tell - Paper Heart Camera: {In My Home}

Muffin relaxing and playing at home just hours after Ear Tube surgery.
My little man got his ear tubes today!  It was a traumatic experience for this little man.  He didn't want to take off his Wall-e shirt, they had to sedate him he was so hysterical.  The surgery went great though.  I entered this photo because I think it shows just how resilient children are.  I wish I could bounce back so quickly:)

Please go visit Paper Heart Camera to enter your Show & Tell Photo!


5 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad it went well and you are right..children are resilient! Will was hysterical too when he got sedated but luckily my husband was there for extra help.

Such a great photo of him in his Wall-e shirt!

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm glad everything went well...kids are resilient. He probably doesn't even remember it. It's much less painful than the ear aches I bet he had.

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see if you see any changes in the next week! Glad it went well!

Danifred said...

I'm so happy things went well. I can't wait to hear what a difference it makes!

L. Merical said...

Great job, babykins!