Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ghost of Christmas Past

You are going to LOVE this picture.

If you read my blog then you know I am a photographer.  I bet you didn't know my father was too.
I found this photo of me last year.  It was taken in 1978 so I was just shy of 3.

Do you see what's under the tree?

Clearly my parents had a great sense of humor...and practicality.

Nothing says, "Merry Christmas" like a new chain saw and a bottle of Jack Daniels!

Hahahahha!!!!!  I hope Santa leaves you something equally special under your tree this year!

Pour the Jack and let's cut down some trees!


6 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I'm going to say that site would be all to common in these parts...I believe my BIL asked for both of those! Great shot by your dad!

Rebecca said...

That is AWESOME!!! That's what I need for Christmas...more liquor!

Sarah said...

Ha! Awesome!

Ashley Sisk said...

That is so great! Love that.

Danifred said...

Flippin' AWESOME!!!!

Ashley said...

Hahaha