Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers


*Christmas Eve is a week from today and I can't wait!  I think Santa may have gone overboard a little bit this year but hey, my kids won't believe in Santa forever...

*Tomorrow we journey to Busch Gardens Christmas Town!  The boys are going to go crazy over it.  The best part is that we are going with the grandparents, aunts, and uncles.  Muffin will be absolutely ecstatic over the train decorated in all it's Christmas splendor!  I'm preapred to ride it for hours, warmly dressed of course.

*I was really ticked off yesterday when schools closed an hour early due to snow but Puck didn't get home until his regular drop off time.  Did I mention we live 1/4 mile from the school? 

*It's time to get baking, it's the only real cooking I do all year.  My favorite?  Oatmeal Butterscotch...yummy!

*I love Perppermint Mocha Coffee creamer.


Be Good!  Santa Claus is coming to town!  Go unwrap some leftovers with the very festive Danifred.


4 comments:

Manda Williams said...

Oatmeal Buttescotch cookies sound divine!

Danifred said...

Oatmeal butterscotch sounds divine. I love butterscotch. Love, love, love it. Do they make a butterscotch coffee creamer? Seriously- that might have my name written all over it.

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Stopped from FNL...and now following!

Thanks for getting me in the holiday baking spirit. Oatmeal Butterscotch sounds devine!

Then again - so does Busch Gardens because I'm a child at heart.

Rebecca said...

I agree with you...they won't believe forever, so I'm soaking it in while I can!

I don't understand how schools run...and I have worked in public education for years. It makes no sense to me!