Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful Thanksgiving

I'm so thankful for my family.  We enjoyed another wonderful day with my father and step mom.  Good food and fun.  The boys were pretty well behaved too, although after being up since 6 am to watch mommy run in her first 5K, by 8:00 they were done.

Photos to remember the day...

My 1st 5K and personal best time of 38:14!!!
Cold early morning drive to the 5K Turkey Trot

1/2 awake

Bundled Up and waiting for mommy to run by...

Couldn't not take the dog.

Here comes mommy!
video
 Our Thanksgiving

Cooking the Turkey!

Me and my Dad

Cranberry

Carving Time

Delicious

The spread....

Muffin and Red Velvet Cake

Hubs and the boys

Me and Hubs


Me and my Dad again, love this one!

The always difficult photo of me and both boys together!

Gingerbread House Surprise

1 comment:

Danifred said...

What a great set! I love the video and hearing her husband yelling and cheering you on, that was just awesome!