Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Muffin

Muffin and I had some nice alone time today while Hubs and Puck were at Baseball practice.  I decided to grab my camera and snap a few of this happy little man.  I couldn't get him to smile for me long enough to focus and shoot at the same time but I know he enjoyed it because when I put the camera away he asked me to take more pictures of him:)  I thought we needed some cheering up after yesterdays post.  Thanks for all your support!

As always I enjoyed playing with my 85mm 1.8 and it made me realize I need to get our Christmas Cards photos taken ASAP!  Maybe tomorrow I'm beat after shooting a family of 25 this morning!

Enjoy the photos...





3 comments:

Rebecca said...

No, seriously? Those curls??? Love it!

Maybe you could do one of those collage Christmas pictures and this could be his...he's adorable!

Danifred said...

What a great set! Love these.

Patty O. said...

Oh, your son is adorable. And you are a great photographer. I wish I could get someone like you to do my family photos. I don't suppose you live in Illinois...