Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers



*I really want a Canon 60D.  I need it and I'm working towards being able to purchase one for my business.  It will be my largest investment yet. 


*Business is good.  I have had a shoot scheduled every weekend for the past 2 months and I still have a couple on the books!  If I didn't have to work my full-time job, I think I could really get moving!

*It's Friday and my wine has never tasted so good...yummy!

*Muffin gets re-evaluated by the County on Monday to see if he qualifies for services.  Fingers crossed...private therapy is getting expensive.

*Sorry for all the blog back and forth...I guess it's just a manifestation of my anxiety and unrest.  I'm sure all will settle down eventually:)

I love the Friday Night Leftovers.  Please visit the lovely and talented Danifred to play.  If she hasn't set it up then send her a comment and tell her to get it in gear, we need her!

6 comments:

Danifred said...

I love what you've done with this blog! It's looking awesome.
Congrats on all your photo shoots, that is wonderful for you.
If you need any help navigating the PW school system with the eval, don't hesitate to let me know- I'd be more than happy to help in any way that I can.

Danifred said...

And, sorry I was late... I got to enjoy a rare date night with Bee and didn't have my act together earlier :)

Rebecca said...

That camera is S.I.C.K!!! I love it! Good for you for booking so many jobs lately!

Please tell me that Friday isn't the only day you drink wine...

Fingers crossed on the services...that would be awesome.

Tezzie said...

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by to say hi! I'm so glad to hear your photo business is doing so well. I really like the look of your blog...what template are you using?

Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well with Muffin's evaluation :D

Take care!

Patty O. said...

Good luck with the eval with your son. I know how you feel. We have had the same difficulties with getting my son services. He needs occupational therapy, but the school won't provide it because he is doing so well with school. Instead, we go the private route and thank goodness our insurance pays for it, otherwise we'd be sunk. In a way, it helps that D was diagnosed with high functioning autism. Now there is a law in Illinois that says insurance companies have to pay for so many hours of therapy a year.

Shell said...

It sounds like your business is doing great! You're busy!