Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers - Christmas Kickoff

  • I'm always so excited to be off work, until 6:00am when I remember my kids don't know the difference and could give a crap that I would like to sleep in.  I can't complain because Hubs let me sleep until 9:30 yesterday...that's like a miracle.  It's his turn to sleep in today!
  • I can't believe Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is just around the corner.  I still have hardly any idea what the boys want this year.  It's getting more difficult as they get older.  
  • Coughs and runny noses have arrived with the holiday, poor Puck can't stop coughing.  
  • I'm still so sore from running in the Turkey Trot.   Ouch!  
  • I'm hoping to stay in my PJ's all day, decorate some Gingerbread Houses, and maybe do a load or 2 of laundry, that's it!
  • Bad Photographer:  I still haven't taken my boys photo for our Christmas card, I better get on that ASAP!
Hungry?  Go check out the other Leftovers with Danifred at Sippy Cups are not for Star.bucks!

3 comments:

T said...

We are running in the same circle (well, except for the Turkey Trot!).

hope you have a fabulously lazy day today!

Danifred said...

I hope you managed to stay in your PJs all day long! I'm so ready for Christmas this year.

Rebecca said...

I need to get gingerbread houses b/c there is NO WAY that I'm making them. Who would I think I was? ;)