Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas is Coming...

...and although I'm less than thrilled about decking the halls and fighting crowded malls seeing the growing excitement in my sons gets me excited.  It's like being transported back in time when I was a girl.  I thought Christmas was the best day of the year, so much so I couldn't even sleep on Christmas Eve...

The List 2010
Last night I sat down with Puck as he wrote out his very first Christmas List.  We'll be mailing it to the North Pole today but I wanted to make sure I could always remember it...

4 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

That is so adorable. I just love that! I need to do that with my kids. And, I was ready to put up my tree 2 weeks ago! Lucky for my hubs I won't have time this weekend! I just love Christmas, everything that goes with it. I will take it all!

Sarah said...

This is so sweet!!

Danifred said...

So flippin' adorable!!!

Rebecca said...

I love this...I can't wait to see what comes out of the Crazies' heads for their lists. Enjoy every minute!