Friday, November 12, 2010

Back to Blogger, again.

OK so clearly I can't seem to make up my mind.  I've been over to WordPress where I can never really get out of my blog what I want.  Maybe I'm just not smart enough.  Anyway, who knows.  I think the pros of Blogger out way the cons and I'm not willing to spend money just to enhance my personal blog.  I have gone to a simpler layout which I hope will help let the words and photos that are important to be be seen.

Sorry for all the mess, hang in there with me and I'll be done soon.

4 comments:

Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds said...

I've never had the courage to even try Wordpress! I like your Cheerios wallpaper, I don't know if it's new because I haven't been by in a while!

Rebecca said...

I think you're pretty damn smart...for what it's worth.

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Thanks gals:)

*Jess* said...

I have my personal blog on blogger and my photography blog on wordpress. I still like blogger better :)