Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving, Cookies, & Fun

This Halloween we created a new tradition...
We carved our pumpkins and then finished the night off with the first of many Halloween Treats! I hope as my boys grow so will their love of family traditions. I'm looking forward to many more fun and fantastic days to spend together with them! I take photos to remember them the way they are right now.


Me and the boys:)



He did almost all the carving by himself! 

Jack-O-Lantern

Ending the night with Cookies for a carving job well done!


**Linking up with the SITS Girls to hopefully win a Canon T2i DSLR! Click HERE to learn more or link up too:)

4 comments:

Danifred said...

I love the fall colors! The foot shot is my favorite :) Happy Halloween.

Miss. Candy said...

The picture of the foot is adorable!! Looks like you are having lots of fun!!!!!

Goodnight moon said...

Your pumpkin turned out super cute! Love the picture of the little dirty foot! Boys will be boys!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love the smile on your pumpkin. It is so warm and friendly. I made the same cookies you did.