Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Past

I love Halloween.  I loved it as a kid and I love it now as an adult.  The fact that I get to dress my kids up and take them Trick-or-Treating just brings a smile to my face. 

I love that my father, step mom and mil all get in on the action too.  They love the decorations and the 100's of kids that stream by our front door in the adorable costumes.  They like to say our neighborhood looks just like the one in ET, you know Kids in Costumes EVERYWHERE!

Even before I had kids I couldn't wait to carve a pumpkin and sit by the front door with a huge bowl of candy just waiting for the princesses, goblins, and spidermans to ring my door bell. 

Here are my guys last Halloween...aren't they sweet?

Here is Muffin with honestly the best costume ever!

Here is Puck, on a mission for loot!
I love the whole month of October it's my favorite.  The weather, the leaves, the colors, the sounds...Pumpkin Patches and Hayrides...Love it!


***You MUST go visit the fabulous and beautiful SITS Girls for their amazing Halloween Giveaway of a Canon T2i DSLR Camera.  They also have the best blogging tips and really cool stuff!  I would just about die to win this and I never win anything so I'm hoping that ups my chances!***

1 comment:

Shell said...

Your pics are awesome!