Sunday, September 26, 2010

Still Here...

I'm still here. 

Since school started and worked has picked up momentum life has been in a word...crazy and exhausting.  OK, that's two words but anyway...

Puck is off to a great year in Kindergarten and we are so proud of him.
I joined the PTO and I have been working my little infant size photography business.

I've discovered that I don't do well when I am over scheduled.  It actually depresses me.  I get cranky and resentful.  I think I'm on the right path now. 

New Blog Posts coming soon.  I hope I still have some readers out there!

4 comments:

Crystal Jigsaw said...

You do still have some readers out there; me. Beautiful photographs in your side bar by the way.

CJ xx

Rebecca said...

We're still here!!! Overscheduling sucks...

kisatrtle said...

looking forward to reading your thoughts on PTO...we still hear..

SmartBear said...

Feeling the same way...
Sending you a virtual martini!
Best,
Tina