Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers

  • I don't know why I've convinced myself that this extra 30+ pounds is just going to disappear on it's own.  I guess because I'm too busy being a wife, mom, co-worker, friend, PTO Chair, and business owner.  After the boys are in bed I just want to sit and watch TV, read blogs, and stalk catch up with people on Facebook.
  • I did just join a Gym for probably the 3rd time in my life.  Third times a charm, right?
  • We are on a roll painting the house and just putting some love in to it to finally make is feel like a home after 6 years.  I'm super excited about a new dining room table {Yes, before another big screen TV that Hubs wants!!!}
  • I joined the PTO since Puck is heading into Kindergarten and Hubs is now Muffin's T-Ball coach.  I think we must be officially insane.
  • I'm so HAPPY it's Friday!  Is a hot bath and a book and maybe a load or two of laundry too much to ask for a nice quiet evening?  Multi-Tasking is key...
{Come play with us and the witty Danifred over at Sippy Cups are not for Starbucks !  It's so fun to clean out the fridge and toss all those leftover thoughts!}

5 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

We totally need to get on painting the house too...we just bought it and every single room in the house is the same color...so boring!!

Danifred said...

We painted our upstairs bathroom probably last February and I STILL haven't finished it. Ugh. It was the one project I swore to get done this summer and so far, nothing. I suppose I should just be happy that I got to read a pleasure book and watch countless hours of trash TV!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

oooo I love how you ended it with come play with us etc. creative! a bath is calling my name too but our tub needs to be cleaned first and that just takes away from the whole event if I have to do that first :) happy weekend!

kisatrtle said...

sounds like a good way to spend a friday

SmartBear said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend. And we need to get on that painting thing too. But we have been finishing the basement for 2 years (read: it's been sitting half finished for 2 years) so everything comes after that!
Best,
Tina