Saturday, August 7, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For

Sometimes the stars in alignment.  I've been hoping and wishing for change and an opportunity has just presented itself.  It would require some sacrifice initially on my part and for my family.   Now of course I'm excited and terrified all at the same time.  What does the future hold.  Will this opportunity be what I've been longing for or a giant mistake?  I've made mistakes before.  What is it about Modern American society that presents us with so many choices, and it's the variety and quantity of those choices that constantly have us second guessing our decisions. 

Don't get me wrong though, I'm thrilled for the possibilities that lay ahead.  More to come...

3 comments:

Farmers Wifey said...

How exciting for you...go with it and don't second guess yourself! Its always a challenge to do something different, I should know as we sold our beautiful home, moved to a shed and are halfway through building our dream house. A big step for us into the unknown. You can do it!! I look forward to reading more xx

L. Merical said...

Exciting! We can swap "giant life change" stories soon :)

Danifred said...

Woooo hooooo! I can't wait to hear all about it. Jump in with both feet!