Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers



-I hate it when I am on a pool deck trying to arrange and take a Swim Team Photo of 100+ kids and all the lazy ass moms holding starbucks cups and cameras behind me are talking so loudly about everything I could be doing differently. I don't go to their work or house and tell them how to do their jobs. I feel bad for snapping at the one mom who made my blood boil, but it was 100 degrees:(

-I've noticed over the past few weeks that my sweet baby, I mean big boy Puck is turning into a little boy. The attitude and macho-ness are making me sad...

-Muffin is eating Applesause, APPLESAUCE! Glory be to GOD!

-I can't lose this 30 pounds if my life depended on it. Beer and Nachos are just so damn yummy.

-It rained here this morning for the first time in 20 something days! We all just stood on the porch watching it. I was so happy for the grass:)

Come play with Danifred. It's so fun to complain, I mean share!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay for rain...boo for naughty mothers...yay for snapping.

Danifred said...

Venting is good for you. I'd loose it on those annoying parents!

SmartBear said...

It must be in the air. I went a little ballistic on the neighbors blowing off mortars at 11 o'clock at night.
Maybe the rain will come our way next? But at this point, I just want the grass to go dormant! LOL!
Best,
Tina

Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds said...

I'd pass on the beer, but are nachos okay for breakfast?

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I am going to be thinking about nachos all day!

Lindsay said...

I have been going through a pizza and soda phase. Cant get enough. Luckily I have been on my elliptical like crazy though from the guilt of eating all of it! And I don't blame you for snapping at the mom. No one wants to be told how to do their job from people who have no idea what they are doing.