Saturday, July 3, 2010

Afraid of the Scale


I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. I don't even want to think about what the scale would read if I were to stand on it this morning. I'm pretty certain I would be right back up to where I started. Which means to me that I have been depriving myself delicious food and exercising my butt off for no reason.

It's also July 4th Weekend and we are having a huge block party with food and beer. The 2 things I basically can't have but will because it's a holiday and a party and that's just the way it is.

This photo was taken on a recent date night with my HUBS. All I see when I look at this photo is my big ugly fat arm, and it ruins everything:( I hate it and want to burn the dress.

I feel like I can work my ass off for two weeks and in one or two days gain back all the weight I have worked so hard to lose.

WTF

So Frustrated:(

2 comments:

Ali said...

Feeling like you right now. For what its worth, I think you look gorgeous in the photo but I know that you have to feel it yourself.

Fat Girl vs. World said...

Grrrrrr... go back and find a way to compliment yourself.

WAAAAY too much negativity!