Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Bathing Suit

I bought a new bathing suit today. I stood in the dressing room for 10 minutes trying to decided between the regular bikini cut bottom or the bottom that has a built in skirt. I bought the skirt. I hate that I have to have the skirt in order to be able to walk around the pool without wondering what all my neighbors think about my thunderous thighs and rear end. It's all about feeling good though right? The skirt makes me feel...better. Last summer I was wearing a bikini. I REAL black and white polka dot bikini and now I'm back in the skirt. Sigh....

Facts aside, I'm, still excited about wearing my new bathing suit to the pool tomorrow with my baby boys:)

It was a crazy food weekend so I'm not looking forward to my next weigh-in but I know I am heading in a much better direction then I was a few week ago!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey, you gotta feel good, right? Have fun at the pool!