Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The More Support the Better!

Start Weight: 155 lbs

I am participating in Summer Slimmin' Challenge. My short term summer goal is to lose 10 pounds from today through August 6. That is less then 2 pounds a week. I have gone from no exercise and eating whatever I want to working out 4-5 times a week and counting every calorie I put in my mouth!

My long term goal is to ultimately break the 130 lbs mark to bring myself back down to the same weight I was last summer. It's hard work and I can't say it's that much fun. I need all the help I can get to stay motivated!

2 comments:

Princess Dieter said...

I wish you the best. I can see by your pic that you looked great at that weight, and can understand your desire to return. My goal weight is higher than where you are now, but then, I started at 300 lbs, so being "just not obese" is enough for me. :)

Let's have a great week and a happy weigh-in Sunday!

The Better Idiot said...

Glad you decided to join after all, and looking forward to reading!