Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mom Sexy



Do you follow The Mommyologist? She has a great thing going lately with Mom Sexy. You know, how to bring back your sexy now that you are a mom. Mom Sexy 101 and an absolute must read for all moms out there that need or want to bring back a little of their former sexy because after all moms ARE SEXY! It's all about feeling good about yourself, just the way you are. You must check it out.

I've been thinking a lot lately how I can bring back my sexy, or at least feel sexy. I've been working really hard on shaving off these extra pounds that really bother me. 3.2 lbs gone and I'm feeling sexier already. I also have another plan....a nose piercing. Yep, I want to pierce my nose. Not a big hoop or anything that would conjure up images of a pirate. Just a nice tiny tasteful and SEXY stud:) Check out Kelly Clarkson's....you have to look closely to see it, which is exactly what I want.
What are you going to do to bring back your sexy???

13 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

oooh! So when are you going to go for it?
Very exciting. Love Mommyologists thoughts! Now you've got me thinking...

Glad you are feeling sexy these days!

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your weight loss! It's always exciting, isn't it? And I'm all for the nose stud. If I had a small cute nose, or a small nose, or just a cute nose, I would totally do it. Also, if I didn't have allergies which make my nose run, because I always wonder what that would be like with a nose ring. This is how my mind works - I'm always thinking of the boogers!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Danifred said...

The whole concept of sexy is so far out of reach for me right now. I wouldn't even know where to start. *sigh*

L. Merical said...

omg yes! more nose piercings for everyone! I'll even go with you if you want. And yes, it hurts, but only for as second, promise ;)

SmartBear said...

I have loved the Mommyologist and her sexual "resolution" at the beginning of the year.
Like you, I'm trying to trim off weight...which is a bit difficult with my medical issues, but I work out pretty regularly. I have been making an effort to wear more lingerie. Nothing crazy...just a little something. Plus, I have grown out my hair longer and I got a little braver with my waxing lady...very brave!
And I love the nose stud. I think they are sexy!
Best,
Tina

Courtney K. said...

I totally agree with the nose piercing thing. That thought has been in the back of my mind for several weeks. You must show us pictures when you get it done!

Shell said...

We need pics when you get it done! :)

Angie said...

Absolutely - pic's are a must though!!

Rebecca said...

I'm with Cheryl...how do you "take care of" your nose? All in all, I love how that looks on most people...go get it, girl!

Emeric Photography said...

love the nose ring idea! i'm terrified of pain, that would so not bring my sexy back...I'd love to lose the extra baby weight, too. Once that happens, i'll get some sexy dresses! LOL

The Mommyologist said...

Go for it girl!! I think that anything you do to feel good about yourself is absolutely worth it! You will have to let us all know when you do it! Thanks for helping me spread the word about the Mom Sexy Revolution!!

Tezzie said...

Go for it, I say! Have had my nose pierced since 1988...and I still love it :D

Susan Tipton said...

If I could just found where I left my abdominal muscles I might feel sexy again:)

They were lost about the same time I misplaced my posture.