Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lose It - iPhone App, My New Bible

If you have been trying to lose weight and watch what you eat, you HAVE to get this great App! Lose It! for your iPhone helps you establish what your weight loss goals are and what you should eat (and how much of it) to lose the weight you want.

{image from www.loseit.com}
I love this App and by using it I have lost almost 5 pounds. I have it set to lose 2 pounds a week. I can enter the food I eat as I go along through my day and I always know how many calories I have left to enjoy. If I get in a jog I can add that in as well (which means I can eat more calories if I'm hungry)!

I'm learning what the right size portions of all kinds of food look like. I've been measuring and/or weighing my food to be as accurate as possible and really reading labels for the first time in my life.

It has Supermarket Food Brands and Restaurants to make it super convenient. You can also create your own foods. Visit Loseit.com to read more about it. Did I mention the app is FREE? Who doesn't love free?!? Happy calorie counting!

No comments: