Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Working

It's working. I can feel my hard work starting to pay off just a little bit. I'm down 6 pounds which makes me so happy.

The calorie counting has proven to be huge for me. If I know exactly what I'm eating then I can make sure I don't over do it. Before now I really had no idea how many calories I was eating on a daily basis. I also am shocked by how many calories are in some meals, especially when eating out. I feel like now I'm in control and I make the decisions about what I'm putting in my body.

Exercise is coming along too. Already I have more energy. Yesterday I took the boys for a bike ride. I think I could really get into biking long distances. These short legs of mine seemed to be made for it.

I need to take a photo of me so I will have a better before photo. Look for that coming soon:)

1 comment:

Tena said...

Yay! Hard work does pay off. Congrats on the big loss! I do much better when I'm counting calories, too. Biking is my first love for exercise so I'm totally with you on that. Sounds like you're doing great!