Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Standing on the edge of a great Precipice

I can feel it...

The always just out of reach light at the end of the tunnel...

Hubs mentioned recently that changes coming down the pike might impact me and the number of hours I have to work. I feel like a cat watching a little toy of cat nip being dangled in front of my face. I can't even say the word..."Stay at Home Mom." Oh how my daily life would be so much less stressful if I could at least reside in one land of chaos and not 2. Oh how I would love to be there for my boys now that I feel they need me more then ever.

I could spend some serious time moving my Photography Business forward.

These two things working together in sync is so tantillizing that I don't even want to talk about it outloud incase I jinx everything.

If I could run my own steady business and stay home while doing it...oh wouldn't life be grand!

11 comments:

Chrystal said...

Good Luck! I have spent the last 6 months at home with T and now I am about to go back to work. So hopefully you find something that works for you and your family and brings you peace and relaxation. Keep us posted.

Danifred said...

Oh I hope it happens for you!!!!

L. Merical said...

Boo, I would miss you so much, but I would also be so happy for you. No matter what, you'll always be my splendid momma <3

Colleen said...

This sounds very exciting! I hope you get that opportunity.

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Hoping for you! Keep us posted!

Messy Mommy said...

It'll work out! It always does!

Rebecca said...

Woohoo!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Tiny Impressions said...

I am hopeful for you!

Crazed Mama said...

I really wish this for you. I know how important your photography is and how much you want to be at home with your babies! Keep us posted

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I would love to be at home, get my photography business going as well. I don't know if that will ever happen. Good luck to you, though!

Emeric Photography said...

I'm thankful everyday that I can do just that. I hope it happens for you too. Don't get me wrong, there are days i wish i could escape to an office to get some work done. then there's the feeling of guilt. Guilt for not doing the dishes that are piling up and taunting me every time i go in the kitchen. Guilt for hoping they take long naps or letting them watch too much tv because mommy has to get some editing done. i could go on, but even with the challenges of working from home, i don't think i'd trade it for the world! good luck! XOXO