Thursday, May 6, 2010

Praise Moms


Woman are amazing. I feel so lucky to know so many fabulous and amazing woman from all stages of life. Young ladies, single woman, professional women, married woman, grandmothers, stepmothers...

Mother's are even more amazing! Mother's know all to well what selflessness really is. Only mother's can know what it's like to put everyone above yourself. Only mother's know what it's liked to be pulled in 100 different directions. Only mother's can multitask like some sort of superhero!

No one ever told me just how challenging being a mom would actually be. It's not all pushing strollers through the park and rocking sweet babies to sleep. It's frustrating and crazy and messy. It's also rewarding and fun and snuggly.

I was lucky to attend the Mother's Day Breakfast for my sons preschool class today. When Puck saw me he smiled so proudly and presented me with this beautiful necklace that he made. I had to hold back the tears!

I hope all the moms out there in Blog-Land have a fabulous Mother's Day Weekend:)

6 comments:

JoeyRes said...

Gorgeous necklace! I hope you have a great weekend too - sounds like it's off to a wonderful start!

Shell said...

Beautiful!

Happy Mother's Day!

Danifred said...

What an awesome gift! Being a mommy is such a rewarding experience!

Rebecca said...

So sweet!!!

Jenny said...

What a beautiful necklace! Happy Mothers Day to you too!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

How cute! I have to admit that I am really sad that Cooper is off-track during Mother's Day - his Dad got a really cut art project for Father's Day and I got nothing! I am so glad you were able to join Puck for breakfast - what a special time for you both. Happy Mother's Day to you and I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well!