Monday, May 24, 2010

Poor Neo


Poor Neo was in a biking accident. He likes to "ride" bikes meaning run along side while Hubs pedals. He gets to run really fast and burn off some of that puppy energy. Well Saturday they were cruising along like normal when a big dog jumped up from behind a fence barking and carrying on, startling Hubs and Neo, who jumped right in front of the bike. Poor little Neo has 3 abrasions on his leg. Antibiotics and pain meds and a cone for this little guy. Doesn't he look pathetic?

I think this officially makes Neo a member of our pack since all the men in my family seem to be frequent flyers at the ER!

9 comments:

Tezzie said...

Oh...poor Neo! Sending lots of healing puppy love your way...and, yes...they DO look totally pathetic with those collars on, don't they? Especially the first couple of times they try to eat...or walk into a wall and can't quite figure out how to back up, and end up getting 'stuck' there! LOL . Hope Neo feels better soon!!!

Driven To Distraction said...

Oh no! Poor puppy! Thank goodness he was not hurt any more than that and that he will be out of that cone soon - every time our dog gets the 'cone of shame' I have to get out the bucket of paint to fix all of the chunks he takes out of the walls!

Danifred said...

Poor little guy. Those collars crack me up though :)

undomestic chica said...

Poor thing! Glad he's okay

Miss. Candy said...

Aww, poor, poor pup! I am glad that he will recover and hopefully he will find a non-toxic type of activity!!!

Tiffany said...

Awww, the poor guy. At least he'll be better soon and he can sport a new "collar" in the meantime.

SmartBear said...

Hi! Just found you through the Mother Huddle! Loving your blog!
My lab had to wear the cone for a long time too. I always felt bad when he went to run out the back door to go outside because the side of his cone would smack into the door and throw him backwards...ok, so I laughed a little. But, I really did feel bad for him.
Best,
Tina

tena said...

Oh, poor Neo! Bless his little heart! Was Hubs hurt, too? That must have been awful. I hope he's better soon.

Lindsay said...

Awww, poor thing. I hope he gets better soon : )