Friday, May 7, 2010

Moving in the Right Direction!

OK. So finally I am moving down in numbers on the scale. Today is day 3 of my Raw Food Cleanse. It's going great and already I can see that my body is craving different kinds of food.

Instead of reaching for a diet coke this morning I grabbed a bottle of water instead and it was so satisfying! I'm really proud of myself and I hope these new habits will help me lay the ground work for continued and consistant weight loss in order to meet my goal of 129 lbs?

Why 129 lbs you ask? Beacuse that's how much I weighed the last time I wore my favorite pair of white shorts! I don't anticipate being able to wear them by summers end but that is where I am heading on this adventure.

I'm also excited to be working on a blog project with a friend of mine...stay tuned for the Weight Loss Mommies...coming soon!

4 comments:

Tena said...

Alright!! It looks like the raw thing is working for ya! I think I'm going to order the book.

Kristiina said...

Interested to hear about the weight loss mommies...I could use some motivation or tips on how to work it all into the hectic day!

Traci Michele said...

How's it going with the Raw food cleanse?

Tena said...

Just checking in on you and wishing you a happy and safe Memorial Day! Hope all is well :)