Monday, May 3, 2010

Going for the Raw Food Cleanse

If you read my last post you will see I was considering the book, "Raw Food Cleanse" by Penni Shelton. Well, I ran out today and bought the book! I am so excited about it. The information about what we as Americans are putting in our bodies...it all makes so much sense. It's got me really motivated and excited about not just trying to lose weight but to change the way I eat and think about food.

The book recommends starting out with the 3-day cleanse to see how your body does. Then depending on your goals there are plans for 7, 14, and 28 day plans.

Anyone want to join in with me?

1 comment:

Traci Michele said...

Hmmm, I'll have to check it out. I saw that you posted that you were doing Sucky.... we all do... keep pressing on. You can do this! :-)