Monday, April 19, 2010

Our New Labradoodle is here!!!!!

We did it! We finally got our puppy! Here he is...a 4 month old Labradoodle:) He is a doll baby and right now his name is Neo. I'll let you know if that name sticks. Today has been a very big day for him. An hour ride to his new house, a collar and leash for the first time and a crate. He is adjusting well and hopefully his appetite will pick up tomorrow as he gets more comfortable with us. I think he will be a great friend for many, many, years to come.



11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! So glad to hear that you got your puppy! He is a cute looking pup. I'm sure the boys are loving him.

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

woo hoo! He is adorable! He looks like he will make these growing up years very special for your children!

Shell said...

Oh, he's precious!

Rebecca said...

Awww...love the name! Enjoy!!

Chelle said...

Awwww! I love him, honey!! He's beautiful--and that name? So sweet!

My parents have a GoldenDoodle. I love any and all of the doodle dogs. They're amazing!!

So happy for you--and congrats!

Danifred said...

Congrats on your newest addition. Are you sure you don't want one of mine too? He looks a little lonely, like he might want a playmate :)

Jenny said...

What a cutie...love the name Neo!

Lindsay said...

I am so jealous! Cute dog! And I love the name Neo!

L. Merical said...

AWWWWW baby time! He's so cute, I can't wait to meet him :)

The Empress said...

Oh, do I want him here! Adorable!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Let me get the AWE out of the way! Awe!!!!!!!!! He is adorable. Congratulations.

I came by via another blog, just wanted to say hello.