Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Frustrated

When I got on the scale this morning I just wanted to cry. Since the last time I weighed in, about 2 weeks ago, I have gained 5 pounds. How is that possible? I mean I guess I ate too much and didn't exercise enough. That being said, I still can't believe that 5 pounds could appear out of no where just like that.

I'm feeling like a different person in this body and not at all like myself. It impacts how I feel in my skin. I feel less confident and wish I could wear all the cute spring dresses I have in my closet that I wore last year.

I feel ugly and I feel sad. Unfortunately, I also feel completely demotivated.

1 comment:

Kristiina said...

Don't get too discouraged. There will be ups and downs, but as long as you are continuing to try....you will get to your end result!!! I think that any holiday messes up the weight loss routine, so just try to get back on track this week...that is what I am telling myself anyway:)