Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers




Please go and link up your leftovers with the witty Danifred! You should also check out Friday Fragments with Mrs. 4444! It's like a 2-for-1! Happy Weekend Everyone:)


*I'm happy to report I got off my lazy rump this week and exerciesed 3 days in a row. I've got to drop some pounds and fast or me and the scale...well, let's just say there will be a scene in my bathroom!

*So excited that this weekend looks like a nice Spring Weekend. I'm ready to get my hands dirty and plant some annuals in my front garden


*I wish I had the time and the talent to make all these supe cute and adorable Easter Treats and crafts. I'm not and I don't. Fortunately, I can fill those plastic eggs full of candy like a champ!


*Puck is growing up before my eyes at lightening speed. Sometimes I see him and I have to stop and try to memorize the moment so I don't forget how he was when he was 5. Not that Muffin isn't growing just as fast but he's still a tot. Puck is leaving that tot era and moving up to serious big kid status. It's so scary!


*Please come back on Sunday for my photomeme "Sunday Snapshots". I missed a couple of weeks and I apologize! This sunday's theme will be COLOR! I hope you will come and post all those colorful Easter and Spring Photos!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

You gave me a good idea. If my scale doesn't cooperate either there's going to be a scene in my bathroom too.
Love it! Have a great weekend if I don't see you on here.

Shell said...

good for you for working out...wish I could find some motivation!

Happy Easter!

Danifred said...

Horray for working out! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

Carolee / Home4ever said...

Nice weather here, too!

I don't believe in scales :-]

Visiting from Friday Fragments

daniii♥ said...

Great job on the weight loss!

visiting from new friend friday!

Mrs4444 said...

Way to go on the exercise! I hope the results were motivating.

Your boys are so precious. They DO grow like weeds; take lots of pics!