Monday, April 26, 2010

Feeling Like Me


It feels good to say that I'm feeling like me again.

Everything seems to be working in as much harmony as a full-time working mom can ask for. My outlook on life is positive and optimistic and the laundry is almost completely done. It also helps the HUBS let me sleep in on Sunday and I woke up to a sparkling clean Fridge (you know, on the inside)!

Summer is coming and that means more trips to the beach and lazy weekends at the pool with my family. I can't wait to take Neo on his first trip to the bay to play in the water. He is going to LOVE it!

Everything just seems to be settling down, I feel like that bubble inside a level that sort of ebbs and flows back and forth before settling in the center.

Now if I could only drop 30 pounds....;)

7 comments:

T said...

I'm feeling the same way. I think a lot of it has to do with the weather - so glad you feel better!

Miss. Candy said...

What a great post for a Monday!! Glad you got to sleep in, those little moments are the best!!

Jenny said...

So nice that your husband let you sleep in...those are the best kinds of mornings! I to am excited for warmer weather and trips to the beach...which pretty much for us is right over the bridge. I am sure Neo will love it!

Shell said...

The weather definitely helps!

Tiffany said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better and life is back on track.

Danifred said...

So happy you are feeling better. Take care of YOU! And, I can't wait for the summer as well :)

LindsayDianne said...

I wish that MY man would let me sleep in, but then... I bet he wishes that I worked full time!
Ha. That's life.
Neo, by the way, is beautiful!