Friday, March 12, 2010

Won't let a Cold Keep Me Down

Yesterday I felt awful. Luckily I'm better today just a little stuffed up. That means however that i didn't get to exercise:( I stayed on track with the food though!

If you are like me, you really don't have time to make a healthy delicious meal all the time. I work full-time and have 2 young and active little guys that get most of my energey and attention. So last night I zapped this in the microwave...



It was DELICIOUS! My very picky 3 year old was even stealing my noodles...I think that says a lot for the taste. No one told me to say that, I really was pleasantly surprised by the taste. I plan on stocking up on the Lean Cusine Spa Meals ASAP!

2 comments:

Meg said...

mmmm i love finding good insta-dinners. they are great when you are totally unmotivated to make anything real! :)

Katrinshine said...

Very interesting!