Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Photo Meme - Sunday Snapshots - Imagination

Photobucket

Hi everybody. Since I love taking pictures and I know so many of you do too I wanted to start a new photo Meme. Sunday seems like a great day since I usually have a lot going on and it's tough to sit down and write a long post. You DON"T have to be a pro to play. All levels welcome so please tell your friends!



This weeks theme is imagination. Do you have a photo that you think captures "Imagination"? I hope you'll play along! Don't forget to link back to me and visit all the other entries and leave some bloggy love!

6 comments:

Daisygirl said...

oh this is perfect for Sunday! I'm in I just need to go through some archives! Your boys are adorable by the way and I just love your littlest ones hair! ~Jen

T said...

Great idea!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

Love this idea! I love the imagination that your boys have. It has taken Cooper a long time to really develop his imagination, but now he is so much fun to watch! Maren, on the other hand, more than makes up for it!

Michelle Leigh said...

Great idea! I've already added mine! Can't wait to see what next week's theme is!

Mama Zen said...

Such a sweet picture. I can almost hear them!

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Cute picture! Love it! And I like the meme idea. I might have to join in. I'm also a pathological picture taker. Even my dog cringes when he sees the camera...