Friday, March 26, 2010

Just Me, a mom blogger.

The intensity of life as been ramped up lately. Lots to do and lots going on. It's been a while since I've written a real post.

It's early and it's raining. At least it's Friday.

I started this blog as a way for me to express my joys, fears, disappointments, hopes...you know all of it. I needed a release and I have found it in blogging. I enjoy the support it brings and I look forward to reading all of your blogs.

Followers are great and I am always on the look out for another fantastic blog to read. I have learned that there are so many types of blogs, communities, giveaways, contests, etc. My blog is mostly just about me and how I get through life. I'm not trying to make money blogging (however, I am trying to make money photographing and that is a different blog!

So what's going on now...

Well have you ever wished for something and then not feel sure if you really are ready for it? Stay Tuned.

Happy Friday Everyone:)

9 comments:

renee said...

i totally understand what you are talking about. it's so nice to have a place to vent about your life. and it's nice to be able to look back and see how far things have come a year later or whatever.

Christine said...

Expect the unexpected!

The Mommyologist said...

I know exactly what you mean! I've found myself in that very same predicament lately...and I'm REALLY starting to think it was just a phase and that I'M NOT READY...if you catch my drift...

Daisygirl said...

Blogging is definitely free therapy for me!

Okay you left us with the biggest cliff hanger ever! Can't wait to hear your news! ;)
Hope you have a fabulous day!

Jenny said...

Definitely a cliff hanger for sure! I think a lot of wish for things and are not sure. But we just have to dive in head first and go for it.

Tiffany said...

I originally started my blog to show off my kids to family and keep up with family that is far away. But it's turned into more. Can't wait to see what you have coming up.
;0)

Beth said...

Totally hear you! I have just recently started reaching out to other blogs/bloggers and have become a bit overwhelmed with trying to keep up with all of it. I was just wondering last night if my "follower/comment addiction" is really worth the price I'm "paying" for it. I love the feedback and the friendships that I am building but I need to find some balance or I'll be so busy commenting that I don't have time to write my own posts!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

oooh! Totally on the edge of my seat.
Always love hearing what you have to say on here.

Tezzie said...

:D Can't wait to hear whut's up!