Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Here!

Since, Monday morning I have been sooooooooo sick.... Hubs actually had to come home from work because I was so ill. I missed Tuesday and Wednesday at work. I had strep! Just a few hours ago I started to feel better. The antibiotics finally kicking in I guess. I really hope my boys can avoid getting this from me.

I haven't been able to use a computer so I am way behind on my blog reading and writing. I hope all is well with everyone and I should be back to share the comment love with you all soon:)

8 comments:

Beth said...

Welcome Back and Feel Better Soon!

Ellemes said...

Glad you are feeling better. I always do what I can to spare Roo from my sickness - never works.

Angie said...

I am glad you are feeling better! So hard being sick with kids!!!

Gerry, Cara, Maria & Naomi G. said...

Having strep is terrible...especially as an adult...even worse when you have kids! Glad you are finally feeling better!

Jenny said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Tezzie said...

Oh, wow...that's been rough for you! So glad you're on the mend :D Hope the boys manage to not get sick...
get-well hugs,
T

Danifred said...

Feel better soon :)

Lindsay said...

Oh, Strep? I have never had it before but my brother actually has it right now. And cheers for your hubby for coming home to help out! My hubby is good like that too : )